Jul 15, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I am so honored to share with you all that Julia from Blissfully Content has nominated me for a beautiful blogger award. 
Julia is SUCH a sweet person and has SUCH a beautiful blog about being content with what she has.

...that is a lesson I'm constantly trying to teach myself.


So the rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award

2. Share 10 things about yourself

3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Okay so here are 10 things about me:
1. I'm shy...so it's a little hard coming up with 10 things about myself!!!
2. My favorite food in the whole wide world is cheese cake...any kind.
3. I LOVE Jane Austin movies but I'm guilty of not reading hardly any of her books...yet.  I still have time.
4. I want to be a morning person really bad and I set my alarm clock every night so that I can get up before my kids do, but once morning arrives, I ignore the alarm clock and stay in bed until I absolutely have to get up.
5. I am very active in my church
6. I'm the wife of a Police Officer
7. My favorite part of the day is cuddling up with my husband on the couch and watching a movie with him after all my children have gone to bed.
8. I have a love/hate relationship with my two dogs: Daisy and Annabelle {they're still puppies so I guess that is to be expected}.
9. Being a Stay at Home Mom is my dream job.  It means we're tight, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
10. In case any one doesn't already know, I love all things that have to do with decorating a home.
I think it's important to make your home feel like your own heaven on earth; a place that makes you feel happy when the world around you is not.

So now I would like to pass the Beautiful Blogger Award on to...
Melissa at 320 Sycamore.
I really admire what Melissa is all about on her blog "...bringing out the charm and potential in our homes and families."
If you get the chance to check her blog out, I'm sure you'll be impressed!

2 comments:

Amber said...

we have a lot in common! I love Jane Austin movies. My husband is a police officer, and I hit the snooze button at least twice in the a.m. I obviously love decorating too! :)

Melissa said...

It has taken me a million years and a day to get over here, but THANK YOU! I love cheesecake and hate getting up as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...