Apr 12, 2011

Children's Thank You Notes - Free Printable

Life is beginning to calm down for the moment.
{I probably really shouldn't say that, because the minute I do, it will speed right back up again.  lol!!!}
But for the time time being, I'm enjoying life at a little slower pace.

In the last week and a half, our family has been blessed to celebrate three birthdays.
My husband's.  My daughter's.  And my son's.
All three birthday's were so much fun.
And now it's time to give thanks to all those who helped make their special days so special.

Soooooo...
Using picnik, I decided to get a little creative. 
 I designed two different styles of
children's thank you notes for my kiddos to use.



boy thank you note
.....





girl thank you note
.....


These thank you notes are very basic.
All my kiddos have to do is fill in the blanks.
The best part is, they are (I hope!) developing attitudes of gratitude for
others who do kind things for them.
I hope they are learning that it's important to say
.....
Thanks!

If you would like to print some of these thank you notes for yourself, you can click on the links below.
There are two thank you notes per page.
Just print them out on white cardstock and you're good to go.



(These thank you notes are for home and personal use only.)

Happy Tuesday Everyone!


Linked to:  Sugar Bee Crafts, The Shabby Nest

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with showing gratitude at an early age. Nice idea!

Heather

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Love it!! I always have our little sweeties write notes! Thanks for the printable, this will make it so much easier for my 5 year old! THANKS A TON!!

I am your newest follower! :)

Jenn@
Builditsewitloveit.blogspot.com

Heather said...

These are precious! I printed them for my children to write a thank you note to their Nana who took them roller skating today.

Adam J. Rounds said...

These cards are very cute! Thank you so much for sharing them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...