Sep 14, 2010

Cheerio!

I'm sure many of you have tried this yummy sticky snack before.
It's an oldie but a goodie...one of my favorites as a kid.


It only requires 3 ingredients, which if you've read my blog for awhile now you know I'm a HUGE fan of.

Ingredients:
Cheerios
Peanut Butter
Honey

As many times as I've made this, I've never measured the ingredients.  I fill a large bowl with cheerios and in a separate bowl I microwave on high the peanut butter and honey {typically about twice as much peanut butter as honey} for one minute.
Pour the pb and honey over the cheerios, mix together, and enjoy!!!

And for those allergic to pb {like my five year old}, skip the pb and just add honey!

1 comments:

Sallie said...

Do you eat it with a spoon or does it "set up" like a rice krispy treat?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...