Nov 30, 2011

A Month of Gratitude - Day 30





Day 30: You, the readers of this blog.



Holy Cow, I did it! I made it through all of November sharing something I was grateful for each day! This exercise has definitely made me more aware of all the things I have to be grateful for. It has also given me an added measure of happiness each day as I focus on the positive things in my life.



For those of you who have gotten through reading all 30 gratitude posts {or even just half that many!}, I'm grateful for you for sticking with me through this month's posts. I promise that next month I'll be back to sharing some fun new projects and updates from around our fixer upper of a house. I'm especially excited to share with you all the Christmas decorating I've been doing the last few days. So for this last day of gratitude, I just wanted to say thank you dear readers for reading my blog. I also wanted to share a few of my favorite quotes on gratitude that have inspired me. I hope they inspire you too!




----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears."
-Anthony Robbins

"Both abundance and lack exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend... when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present- love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us pleasure- the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience Heaven on earth." - Sarah Ban Breathnach


~ I hope you have a lovely day!

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...