Nov 1, 2011

A Month of Gratitude

Wow.  Trick or Treating with my three kiddos last night was a blast.  I think this was the first year that my three year old actually "got" what Halloween was all about. 
And she loved it. 
I ate waaaaaaaaaaay more candy than I should have. 
And now needless to say, I am more than ready to move on from spooky haunted sugar filled Halloween to the thankful month of November:

{source}

My life is not perfect.  {Who's is?} But there is still so much to be thankful for. 
I think that being consciously aware of all of the many blessings we have in our lives,
makes us more grateful, more happy people.
So in celebration of Thanksgiving later this month, and in my striving to keep an attitude of gratitude all month long, I have decided that each day during the month of November, I am going to share one thing that I am grateful for.
If you would like to join me in this exercise as well, leave me a comment today or any day this month, telling me one thing you are grateful for in your life too.  {Lets see how blessed we truly are!!!}



Today I am grateful for my family.
And I don't mean that only today I am grateful for my family, {lol}.  I am grateful everyday that I have a loving and supportive husband and three amazing children.  I'm one lucky girl.

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

You're up late! (or is it early?) I am thankful for good health (relatively speaking).

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

DeAnne health is DEFINITELY a great blessing to have. And thankfully I wasn't up too late last night. I wrote this post earlier in the day and just had it auto set to Nov. 1st at midnight. :) Otherwise I would be waaaay more tired this morning than I am right now...{I am so not a morning person.} :)

Anonymous said...

What a great way to get ready for the holidy season! I love this time of year, but I really need to focus more on being grateful! Thanks for sharing...~S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...