Dec 19, 2011

This Years Neighbor Gift...


Last week, my family and I went around to all our neighbors on our street and delivered some of these as Christmas gifts.
I kept this years gift reeeally simple. 
Homemade granola
in a mason canning jar,
wrapped in green yarn.
(Granola recipe found here.)

If you're still looking for a neighbor gift idea, this is a nice simple one!

Christmas is in full swing around these parts this week.
The kids are out of school, we're hoping to go visit one of Santa's reindeers later this afternoon, I'm taking my oldest today to buy presents for her siblings (I'm so proud of how hard she's worked to earn her own money to buy them gifts), and I've been pinning lots of Christmas treats that I want to make in preparation for our big Christmas Eve dinner this Saturday. 
I hope you're all having a fantastic week full of warm memories and great family traditions.
This is truly the most wonderful time of the year!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Sharing this post today here:  Making the World Cuter

2 comments:

DeAnne said...

That is a great idea. If (only if) I get around to making anything, I am going to do homemade bread. I love the switch from super sweet, sugar loaded goodies. Simple is perfect!

Andrea said...

I love granola. I just made some myself yesterday. I make mine with olive oil. sounds strange but quite delish. check it out when you have a chance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...