Jun 24, 2010

Dresser Makeover

Ever heard of freecycle???
A couple months ago, during a conversation with my mom, I told her that I was looking to buy an old dresser to replace my daughters changing table.  I wanted something old but solid that I could fix up.  I was planning on scouring garage sales or thrift shops to get the best bang for my buck.

Before I'd gotten around to actually finding a dresser, my mom called and said she found just what she thought I was looking for...and it was free!
{Such great news!}

Check out the link above to find out more about how freecycle works in your area.


Don't you just love all the bunnies?
Well bye, bye bunnies! 


I'll be spending my weekend fixing this dresser up
...from the inside out.
Check back Monday to find out how this dresser makeover turns out! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...