When we moved into our house, the previous owners left a few old dirty flower pots on the back deck.
I was THRILLED because I knew that with a little TLC they could look great.
I don't have a before picture, but this pot used to be dingy white.
I spray painted it with some Walmart $1.00 black gloss spray paint, and added about three bunches of orange flowers from the dollar tree.
Then I used some left over white paint and painted our house numbers on one side and painted "BOO!" on the other side. I'll turn the flower pot over to the BOO side when it gets a little closer to Halloween. But for now, the house number side works great for late summer/fall.
:: one side ::
:: other side ::
one old pot :: two great looks