Aug 18, 2010

Shade Clothing Sale


Shade Clothing is one of my FAVORITE brands of modest clothing. Unfortunately they are shutting their doors for an indefinite amount of time.
If you are located anywhere near the tri-cities Washington area you can score some amazing deals!

Check it out:

She Market
featuring Shade Clothing
Everything BRAND NEW and clearanced to
$3, $5, $8, $12, & $15
Thousands of discontinued colors and styles including camis, tanks, layer tees, long sleeve tees, sweaters, skirts, maternity and more.

When:  August 24th and 25th
3pm-8pm each day

Where:  2908 Road 61 {off Argent}
Pasco, WA

{for more details check out: The Bubble}

3 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

I featured you today over at Sassy Sites! Come by and check it out! Don't forfet to grab a FEATURED BUTTON!! I love your blog... such great ideas! :)

http://sassysites.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

This looks so fun! I wish I lived just a little closer:).

~Julia

Sassy Sites! said...

Okay! So I gave you a BLOG AWARD today! Come by and check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...