Jan 4, 2011

Quick Tip Tuesday

I haven't shared any quick tips for awhile but this one I just couldn't keep a secret!!!
My sister is the one who told me about it.
This amazing stone gets rid of hard water stains on the old round chair.

{...get my drift?}

All you do is gently rub it in small circles on the hard water stains in your toilet and they disappear!

Like magic!

This is seriously one of my new best friends when it comes to cleaning my bathrooms.


And after inheriting a thirty year old toilet when we bought our house, we had some major hard water stains going on. 

{I do have to add that we did buy new toilet seat lids for all the toilets in our house...just couldn't bring myself to sit on the old ones...I'm just say'in.}


This stone was so easy to use and just look at the results!


I found this bathroom stone at Fred Meyer, but if you don't have one of these stores in your area, you can probably google "earthstone bathroom stone" to find out if they sell them at a store near you.



***I have NOT been compensated in any way for mentioning earthstone's bathroom stone.  I just really like their product!


3 comments:

BAILEY said...

That's amazing!!!!! Thanks for the tip.

Robin Johnson said...

Wow! I had no idea there was a way to get rid of that type of staining. AMAZING. thanks for the tip!

Nichole said...

You can use a regular pumice stone to remove hard water stains on a toilet. Its hard enough to remove the deposit, but not hard enough to scratch the porcelain. You can usually find them for about a buck in the beauty section at target or walmart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...