May 27, 2011

Connect


I've been busy all week getting our house + yard semi spruced up for an end of the season t-ball pizza party at our house this Saturday.
My husband had the fun opportunity of coaching my sons team
THE PAW SOX.
Awesome kids.

Sooooo...
I'm super late in helping to spread the word to any locals about CONNECT.

Some amazing bloggers, Danyelle, Lyndsay, and Randi  put together that awesome flier up there and are hoping to meet and talk "shop" at Starbucks with any local bloggers in the tri-cities Washington area.

I've already got a sitter lined up for that night and I can't wait to meet up with this lovely group of bloggers while sipping on a hot sweet cup of hot chocolate.

Are you local? 
Wanna come?
Check out the flier for details.

Can't wait!

3 comments:

Cailan said...

Sounds like good fun - wish I was in the area!

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

I wish you were too! It would be so fun to meet you!

www.StarHughes.com said...

I'd love to have one of those in Southern California where I live! I wish I was in the area too - sounds like a great idea!
~Star
Star Hughes Living

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...