Nov 25, 2011

A Month of Gratitude - Day 25


Day 25:  Thanksgiving yesterday was amazing.
Great food, family, friends, games, and great conversation made it a wonderful day.
And on this day after Thanksgiving, I'm grateful for some really great money saving Black Friday sales. {I was one of those crazy people who stayed up till midnight and then headed to Target ...and only Target.  It was crazy busy, but being part of the hustle and bustle of Christmas shoppers was kind of fun too.}

Today I'm also grateful for this post.

And...
I'm grateful for Bob's mints in my mouth and Bing Crosby Holiday music on pandora playing in the background as I put away everything fall and Thanksgiving to make a clean slate for everything Christmas.
As a family tradition, tomorrow our family will be picking out a Christmas tree and decking the halls around this neck of the woods.
I can't wait!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...