Oct 31, 2014

Make Your Home a Haven From the World - Day 30

 (summer '14)

I have always wanted to be a mom.  I went to college, got a degree, but still.  My ultimate goal in my heart of hearts was to keep a home and have babies.  It was my dream.  It is my dream.  I'm living my dream right now!  Some days are harder than I feel I can bear and others are more wonderful than I could have ever imagined!  

I have a passion for home!  Our homes are sooo important in this day and age.  Not just what they look like, but how they feel, and what is being taught inside them.  I love what Elder Richard G. Scott from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) says about this...

"As you center your home on the Savior, it will naturally become a refuge not only to your own family, but also to friends who live in more difficult circumstances.  They will be drawn to the serenity they feel there.  Welcome such friends into your home.  They will blossom in that Christ-Centered Environment...  
...One of the greatest blessings we can offer to the world is the power of a Christ-Centered home where the gospel is taught, covenants are kept, and love abounds."


*This is a 31 days series:  Make Your Home a Haven From the World.  I will be writing on this topic every day for the month of October.  Click on the link on the sidebar to read the previous day(s) posts.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...