Oct 13, 2014

Make Your Home a Haven From the World - Day 9

The past few days have been pretty busy, with a long weekend and family in town.  All super fun, but I kind of got behind on this 31 days series.  So here's my attempt to catch up...


I love to display some of my favorite quotes around the house.  I think what we display on the walls of our homes is important.  They play a role in the kind of atmosphere we desire for our family. The words we look at again and again can inspire us, help us through tough times, or if anything, years from now, will be fond words with heart warming memories of home. 
 

Chalkboards are one of my favorite things in my house because of all the inspiring things 
you can write on them.


Painted words on a piece of pallet wood.


Framed words.


Clipboard words.


More words on a smaller chalkboard. 

Just another way to make our homes a haven from the world.

*This is a 31 days series:  Make Your Home a Haven From the World .  I will be writing on this topic every day for the month of October.  Click on the link on the sidebar to read the previous day(s) posts.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...