Feb 4, 2011

Budget-Friendly Inspiration (Week-2)

Welcome to the second weekend edition of budget-friendly ideas for home and family!
Here are some of my favorite inspiring ideas I've come across this week:
{click on the link below each picture to find out more about each project}


Children's Chalkboard Paint Craft Table


Printable Valentine Lunch Bags and Jokes

Faux Curled Rosewood Wreath
-{made from bookpages}-


DIY Aged Sign


Art/Chalkboard Wall


Painted Snow


59 cent - Painted Number Bins


EASY Donut Holes


Feeling inspired yet...{or hungry after seeing those donut holes}???
.
.
.
Have a great weekend guys!

6 comments:

Robin Johnson said...

I'm digging the chalkboard wall and numbered bins. Thanks for sharing!

beth said...

Thanks for including my printable lunch bags in your post! What a great way to begin my weekend!

Hanky & Harvey Group said...

Thank you so much for featuring my table! Love your blog and look forward to following!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hi Robin, Thanks so much for featuring me! It made my day. I've been here before and I LOVE your beautiful blog.

Warmly, Michelle

Courtney @ {not so homemade} said...

I feel so special! Thanks for featuring my donut holes!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic surprise to find out I was featured on your blog--thank you! I've enjoyed looking around--you've done some projects that I'd like to have a go at. I'll be back to see what you are up to next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...