Feb 4, 2011

Budget-Friendly Inspiration (Week-2)

Welcome to the second weekend edition of budget-friendly ideas for home and family!
Here are some of my favorite inspiring ideas I've come across this week:
{click on the link below each picture to find out more about each project}


Children's Chalkboard Paint Craft Table


Printable Valentine Lunch Bags and Jokes

Faux Curled Rosewood Wreath
-{made from bookpages}-


DIY Aged Sign


Art/Chalkboard Wall


Painted Snow


59 cent - Painted Number Bins


EASY Donut Holes


Feeling inspired yet...{or hungry after seeing those donut holes}???
.
.
.
Have a great weekend guys!

6 comments:

Robin said...

I'm digging the chalkboard wall and numbered bins. Thanks for sharing!

beth said...

Thanks for including my printable lunch bags in your post! What a great way to begin my weekend!

Whitney said...

Thank you so much for featuring my table! Love your blog and look forward to following!

Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust said...

Hi Robin, Thanks so much for featuring me! It made my day. I've been here before and I LOVE your beautiful blog.

Warmly, Michelle

Courtney said...

I feel so special! Thanks for featuring my donut holes!

pinktoesandpowertools said...

What a fantastic surprise to find out I was featured on your blog--thank you! I've enjoyed looking around--you've done some projects that I'd like to have a go at. I'll be back to see what you are up to next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...