May 17, 2011

Household Cleaning Schedule - Free Printable

Back in September I shared with you my household cleaning schedule.
Now to be honest, I don't always stick to this schedule.
Some days life is just too hectic.  
But it's still nice to have this check list around for days when I do have more time for cleaning.

Because I've had quite a few requests for a copy of this cleaning schedule,
I decided to offer, for those who are interested, a free printable copy of it.
I included my original household cleaning schedule 
and...
a blank schedule that you can print and write in your own household chores.
{I know each home's needs are different and sometimes they even change throughout the year.}

You can click on the link right under each cleaning schedule to print off your own copy.

Happy Cleaning!




{click HERE for copy}




{click HERE for copy}

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...