Jul 20, 2011

Simple Moments


This afternoon after a long day of grocery shopping {lots to buy ...I only grocery shop twice a month}, I sat my two younger kiddos at the kitchen table for a fun snack of chocolate pudding + animal crackers.

I started cracking up when I heard my son say, "Look mom!  The animals are playing in the mud!"
"So true!", I said.

Who knew animal crackers + chocolate pudding could make such a fun memory.
It's amazing how fun an afternoon can become when you use your imagination! 

1 comments:

Julia said...

Your kids are adorable...and i may have to try animal crackers in the mud as a snack, too! I think you should post on how you shop twice a month. I am so interested in how you do it! Do you find you save a ton of money?

~Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...