Sep 18, 2012

Happy Fall









:: Fall ::

cool crisp mornings, bright orange pumpkins, happy yellow mums, school routines, hot chocolate, breezy evening walks, comfy warm blankets, mulled cider scented candles, happy holidays and family gatherings, new school supplies, candy corn, college football, soft cardigans, yellow/orange/red leaves fluttering and falling, corn mazes, and pumpkin pie.

I look forward to fall all year long.  
For me, it is the happiest season, filled with so many of my favorite things.

Happy Fall my friends!
(well, ...almost)

Linked here:  Centsational Girl

5 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

love the simplicity of your decor! that bunting on your wreath is too cute! i've been going through a bunting phase myself. :)

Katie said...

What a cute wreath :) I just love fall!

pam {simple details} said...

Your crisp and simple style looks great, love the turquoise mats with orange! Very pretty!

the cape on the corner said...

i love the simple wreath with the bunting. it all totally works!

Jenna said...

The little felt bunting on the grapevine wreath is too cute for words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...